Satellite box under construction

The above picture was taken after I glued the pieces of the first satellete. As you can see, one can never have too many clamps!


Satellite box under construction, with tweeter  Satellite box under construction, with tweeter and binding posts

After the glue was done drying, I attached some of the pieces to get an idea of how the finished satellites would look.



The finished product:

Finished satellites on stands

Finished satellites on stands


I made the speaker stands out of some leftover 3/4-inch MDF. They work okay, but I made them too tall. I intend on making another pair of stands next spring/summer. One day I will also get around to making speaker grills.


Back to my speaker project